Body & Spirit Beauty Therapy
is situated in Crieff, Perthshire, Scotland
where Jane has comfortable, relaxing and well equipped Beauty Therapy room with a beautiful view overlooking fields and hills.
Jane is a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and has completed the Higher National Certificate and the Higher National Diploma in Beauty Therapy including Facial treatments, Body treatments, Massage and Aromatherapy, Eye treatments including Eyelash and Eyebrow tinting and Eyebrow shaping, Manicuring and Pedicuring, and Body and Facial Waxing; City and Guilds Manicure, and, City and Guilds Cosmetic Make-Up. As an optional part of her Higher National Diploma studies Jane attended a Fake Bake sun-less tan application course and Art Deco make-up application training. Since qualifying, Jane has also attended a Nubar Gelicure UV Gel workshop and Nubar Gelicure Nail Art and Design course. Jane is a fully insured Beauty Therapist and member of BABTAC.
Jane offers a full range of beauty therapy treatments in her home beauty salon in Crieff, including
- Facials - using Kaeso products which are full of Botanical ingredients such as Mallow, Balm Mint and Mulberry that address specific beauty concerns and leave your skin feeling soft, refreshed and radiant
- Massage - Relaxing Massage using Aromatherapy oils to relax, invigorate or de-stress you
- Eyelash and Brow Tinting to enhance what nature provided - especially good for holidays when not wearing make-up during the day around the pool or on the beach
- Eyebrow Shaping by waxing or tweezing to frame your eyes and face
- Body Treatments using Thai Skin Therapy System. A luxurious treatment that leave your skin feeling smooth and ready to face the Summer, that little black dress or for preparation for a sunless tan such as Fake Bake
- Manicures and Pedicures using OPI and China Glaze products, with full treatment and preparation suitable for your skin and nail type
- *NEW* Gelicure gel polish manicure. Lasts up to three weeks with a gloss finish. See 'Special Offers' for promotional price through till December 15th.
- Semi permanent French polish wraps - lasts longer than a normal French finish and protects the natural nail without any damage on removal.
- Specialist heel treatment - Heel Peel - for sandal ready heels and toes. Painless treatment that dissolves hard, cracked skin from heels and soles, with dramatic results from the first treatment
- Waxing - legs, bikini area, under arms, arms and facial areas
- Sunless Tanning using Fake Bake which gives a lovely, natural sunkissed glow that lasts up to 7 days.
- Make-up application and application lesson
Please feel free to contact Jane for further information without obligation.
Some treatments are suitable for under 16's with Parental consent - please enquire.
Although the majority of treatments are carried out in Jane's Beauty Therapy room, it may be possible for treatments to be
carried out in your own home.
This can be arranged with existing clients and a
small travel and set up fee will apply dependant on distance travelled.
Minimum treatment cost is £20.00 so that I may continue to provide the service my clients expect.
Planning a Hen Party, Girls Night In,
Yummy Mummy Day, or Teen Party?
I can come to your house or chosen venue and carry out pre-planned treatments on you and your friends.
Each party is tailored to your needs and requirements but typically each client receives one to two treatments of 20 - 45 minutes - usually a facial, massage, manicure or pedicure.
For every nine treatments the Party Girl, Hen or party planner gets one complimentary treatment.
Please see our Pamper party page.
To discuss your requirements please call Jane on 07710 355455.
Telephone or Text: 07710 355 455
Please note that bookings for massage are taken for ladies only.
I have a MEN-U for male treatments available.
'I aim to rejuvenate, invigorate, relax and most of all beautify you.'